1. Click on online registration - This will direct you to the login screen.
2. Login Screen-You will now be prompted to enter your email. If you have never registered for a Pennwell event, you must create a new six digit password to go with your email address. (The password can contain letters and numbers, but it must be at least six characters.)
If you have been to a Pennwell event and you know your password, enter your password and then proceed to register. If you do not remember your password, click on “Retrieve Password” and you will receive an email in a few seconds containing your password to register. You will be able to proceed to the next step.
1. Contact Information-If you have not previously registered for a PennWell event, this area will be blank. You will need to provide your contact details to establish a registration account. Otherwise, if your information is in the registration system, just verify that your contact details are current.
2. Source Code- Choose the source code, by clicking on the down arrow to review your choices. If you don’t have a source code from any of the event pamphlets or emails, select “Other” to proceed to the next step of registration.
3. Email- Verify the email address on record is valid so that your registration email confirmation and receipt will be received.
All registrations submitted online will be processed and credit cards charged immediately. Credit Cards accepted online
Payment is due upon registration submission. No exception. If you need to pay by check or wire transfer, please print a hard copy of the registration form and follow the directions for submission.
Email confirmation of your registration will be sent immediately. Please review this information for accuracy and keep the email on file until after the event. This is your receipt of payment and onsite Fast Track confirmation.
Your unique Email and Password will be used when registering for all future PennWell events.
Anyone who qualifies for complimentary registration (Conference Speakers, Committee Members, etc) will not be able to use the Online Registration Form.
For questions, please contact the registration department at 888-299-8016 or +1-918-831-9160, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST.
|Topsides||Power-Gen Natural Gas||Deepwater Operations||Subsea Tieback||Petroleum Network Education||Pipeline + Energy Expo||Pipeline Week|