REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
Register by September 23, 2013 and receive $100 off full conference registration!
*Must be exhibiting company's
4 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. Register online - Click here to register online
2. Fax - click here to download the Registration Form. Complete and fax to: +1 918 831 9161
3. Mail - click here to download the Registration Form. Complete and mail to:
PennWell Registration (OST), PO Box 973059, Dallas, TX 75397-3059
|Registration Options & Prices|
||Early Bird Rate*||Full Rate|
|Individual Conference Delegate||USD$1570.00
|Corporate Plan (10 Delegates)||
|Corporate Plan (11-20 Delegates)||
|Student Conference Delegate||USD$65.00||USD$100.00|
|Single Day Conference Delegate||USD$920.00||USD$920.00|
|Exhibitor Conference Delegate||USD$780.00||USD$850.00|
|Operator Partner Program (Operators Only) Unlimited number of Delegates||USD$4900.00||USD$4900.00|
*Operator Program Partners registration is checked to confirm applicant is from an approved operator in Order to qualify for discount.
Individual Conference Delegate - Includes access to all Conference Sessions, Access to the Exhibit Hall, Keynote Sessions, Delegate Lunches, Exhibit Hall Receptions and Coffee Breaks and Conference Proceedings.
Corporate Plan - Includes access to all Conference Sessions, Access to the Exhibit Hall, Keynote Sessions, Delegate Lunches, Exhibit Hall Receptions and Coffee Breaks and Conference Proceedings.
Student Conference Delegate - Includes access to all Conference Sessions, Access to the Exhibit Hall, Keynote Sessions, Delegate Lunches, Exhibit Hall Receptions and Coffee Breaks and Conference Proceedings.
Single Day Conference Delegate – Includes access to Conference Sessions on the Corresponding day, Access to Exhibit Hall, Including any scheduled receptions, coffee breaks in the Exhibit Hall and lunch on corresponding day. Conference Proceeding are NOT included.
Exhibitor Conference Delegate – (Exhibiting Companies Only) - Includes access to all Conference Sessions, Access to the Exhibit Hall, Keynote Sessions, Delegate Lunches, Exhibit Hall Receptions and Coffee Breaks and Conference Proceedings.
Exhibition Only – Includes access to Exhibition Hall, Including any scheduled receptions, coffee breaks in the Exhibition Hall.
Early Bird Cut-off Date: 09/23/2013
Cancellation Policy: 09/23/2013
Step 1: Logging into the Online Registration
1. Click on online registration - This will direct you to the login screen.
2. Login Screen-You will now be prompted to enter your email. If you have never registered for a Pennwell event, you must create a new six digit password to go with your email address. (The password can contain letters and numbers, but it must be at least six characters.)
If you have been to a Pennwell event and you know your password, enter your password and then proceed to register. If you do not remember your password, click on “Retrieve Password” and you will receive an email in a few seconds containing your password to register. You will be able to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Your account information, Source Code and Email
1. Contact Information-If you have not previously registered for a PennWell event, this area will be blank. You will need to provide your contact details to establish a registration account. Otherwise, if your information is in the registration system, just verify that your contact details are current.
2. Source Code- Choose the source code, by clicking on the down arrow to review your choices. If you don’t have a source code from any of the event pamphlets or emails, select “Other” to proceed to the next step of registration.
3. Email- Verify the email address on record is valid so that your registration email confirmation and receipt will be received.
Step 3: Complete the registration process.
All registrations submitted online will be processed and credit cards charged immediately. Credit Cards accepted online
Payment is due upon registration submission. No exception. If you need to pay by check or wire transfer, please print a hard copy of the registration form and follow the directions for submission.
Email confirmation of your registration will be sent immediately. Please review this information for accuracy and keep the email on file until after the event. This is your receipt of payment and onsite Fast Track confirmation.
Your unique Email and Password will be used when registering for all future PennWell events.
Anyone who qualifies for complimentary registration (Conference Speakers, Committee Members, etc) will not be able to use the Online Registration Form.
For questions, please contact the registration department at 888-299-8016 or +1-918-831-9160, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST.
**Fast Track Registration: Available onsite to all pre-registered attendees and exhibitors by:
1. Presenting a copy of registration confirmation; or
2. Providing Confirmation No. or Email Address
Attendee Badge Policy
All registered attendees will be issued an Attendee Badge and badge holder, as well as the appropriate event tickets and electronic business card. Please wear your badge at all times when attending official Deep Offshore Technology functions. Badges are a security measure to identify people who have a legitimate reason to be in the conference and exhibit areas. If you are not wearing your badge, you may be asked to show proof of your registration and picture ID.
|Topsides||Subsea Tieback||Deepwater Operations||Offshore West Africa||Offshore Asia||Offshore Middle East||PetroWorld India|